Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Lights are Back on!

As I write this post, I know that many of our neighbors are still without power and I want everyone to spread the word that all four locations of the Great Neck Library are up and running and here for you.  If you need to charge up your phone, your ipad or your laptop.  If you want wifi access or to use our computers, we are here for you.

I want to take a moment to thank our hard-working maintenance staff and the staff who have been manning the branches the past two days.  On Monday, we got Station and Parkville open and by Tuesday, Lakeville was back.  Today, we are all here for you.

I hope that you all survived Irene's wrath without too much damage.  Let's hope this is the last hurricane for Great Neck this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment